need decent mp3 player around £200 - any ideas

sharkey_123 01:20 18 Nov 05

Basically I want to spend around £200 on a new mp3 player and i've been doing my research and I don't know if i'm asking for the world or am very paranoid it will break but reading reviews and doing my 'research' has left me even more confused. Ideally I want from a mp3 player the following:

1. decent battery life [anything over 12 hours]
2. replacable battery [this is quite important]
3. Anything over 8gb memory
4. something which won't break easily [i have a habit of dropping things]
5. sounds silly but the provision to charge it from the mains.

The main ones i've been considering are Sony NW-HD5 but I've read there are issues with the weird usb connection thing, and its a bit too pricey. The Sony NWA3000V 20gb looks nice but no replaceable batt [as far as i'm aware]. Creatives are ok, zen micro doesnt have enough capacity, the new 20gb zens aren't replaceable and i'm not a massive fan. i've been looking at the iriver h10 [i think its called] the batt life is only 12 hours but its replaceable but not enough memory.

If anyone has any ideas or can even tell me i'm wrong i'd much appreciate it. Until now i've has my sony net md for 5 years and its batt life is phenominal and its very durable but died on me recently. I realise i want a lot from it but any ideas would be great, cheers.

pj123 12:04 18 Nov 05

This one?

click here

If not see some more here:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…