Need to buy a new PC

Hoseman 17:11 28 Nov 07

Can anyone help as I want to buy a new PC in the near future and am looking for recommendations. My current PC is by Medion which I bought from Aldi and I was seriously considering buying another one except for one thing which has put me off. Their customer service is rubbish, I had a problem with my graphics card and it took months to resolve as they had to order/wait for some part.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a PC or store which offers good deals. Im a gamer but not hardcore by any means and I am ideally looking for something that is future proof without breaking the bank. Budget wise I am looking at something in the region of £500-£600. Id like at least 500 gb hard disk. Im not interested in the likes of Dell. Any suggestions/advice welcome. :)

Totally-braindead 17:18 28 Nov 07

Novatech best customer service of them all, good prices and all PCs are built from standard components click here the prices are without a monitor if you want one you have to choose one seperatly.

wjrt 18:03 28 Nov 07

would also agree with novatech but cougar computers also getting good reviews
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…