Need advice on a good, solid gaming computer

JulieME 22:50 19 Nov 05

Here's my situation....My fiance is a big time World of Warcraft addict (Ok, I have a level 60 character too, but I'm seriously not as bad as him! lol) Anyway, since I can never get to use my laptop (I have a Dell L505), I was thinking of buying him a computer (either laptop or desktop) for Christmas. Now I'm fairly knowledgable about USING computers, but in terms of putting one together or choosing one, I'm totally clueless. As an elementary school teacher, I can't afford some of the elite gaming computers (which cost like $5000 US)! All I want to know is what are some good computers to go with? What are some minimum parts that I should look for (like RAM, graphics cards, memory, and all those other specifications I don't know). Any serious gamers out there that can give me some advice? Thanks much!

Starfox 23:49 19 Nov 05

Have a look at these for a few ideas,

click here

click here

click here

click here

Just a few to give you an idea of specs and prices,no doubt others will post with different options for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…