Need advice on buying new laptop and printer

Bruja 18:17 11 Nov 14

Hi....I am having to buy a new laptop and printer, but need to know which would be the best. I have an iPad, so would like all 3 items to work together. I don't particularly need a large laptop (less than a 14" screen would be good). I hope someone can give me some good advice. Thank you. Trish.

Woolwell 19:16 11 Nov 14

Difficult to advise without knowing your budget. Most modern wifi enabled printers will have an app that will allow you to print from your iPad. With Windows you can share via iTunes and iCloud between the laptop and iPad for complete ease of working together you may want to consider a Mac.

Bruja 12:10 12 Nov 14

Thanks Woolwell......my budget is not great so roughly about 350 for laptop! Ty....

john bunyan 15:05 12 Nov 14

Have a look at the John Lewis Website; they give a 2 year warranty. There is a HP 3i there for £349, for example. More choice if you go to a bit more. I like Toshiba for laptops. Do check what you want - eg DVD built in ,etc.

John Lewis

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…