NEC or Pioneer

maz2 22:26 19 Apr 04

Looking for DVD writer what do you think of the above brands, I was looking at a Pioneer 107 but as I don't know much about them would appreciate some advice

spuds 23:15 19 Apr 04

You may find these models rebadged under another companies name, which could lower the price.

Here is a couple of sites for further reference to DVD Writers click here click here

rickimalone 23:16 19 Apr 04

My brother has a Pioneer drive and he is very happy with it.........

I myself has the Sony DW-U18A 8x drive click here which I to have been very happy indeed with, its very fast both with dvd's and cd's and I have had no burn errors or anything un-towards and it's had alot of work to do..........

The Spires 23:32 19 Apr 04

The build quality if the Pioneer drives is better.

Stuartli 09:40 21 Apr 04

Both NEC and Pioneer are top class brands but Pioneer has a far larger market presence and, therefore, will be easier to obtain at keen prices.

Try click here or click here for prices that are as good as anywhere.

My son has the Pioneer 106 and is very happy with it; his only quibble is that the price has dropped considerably since he acquired it when it first came on the market...:-(

But that's the same with any computer related products.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…