NEC - Mitsubishi monitor

topdraw 16:54 24 Mar 03

I have owned a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 720 monitor for nearly 3 years now and been extremely pleased with the quality & service. Last October I had a problem with the screen and asked them to look at it, they sent me a loan monitor (same model) and took mine away for repair.

Since I had a loan one of the same model I was not too bothered how long it took them to repair mine. Then today I got home early from work and remembered to phone them. To my amazement they said they had some communication problems and failed to contact me in regard to my monitor and could they call me back. Ten minutes later they phoned me back and said due to the time delay and mix up, they are sending me a brand new Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 750, many thanks to NEC - Mitsubishi for their wonderful gesture and service.

Stuartli 19:16 24 Mar 03

It's not so long ago that someone in the forums was calling Mitsubishi fit to burn with regard to one of its monitors.

I pointed out at the time that it had a first class record of after sales service and customer care and your thread has confirmed this fact.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…