Navman Pin 570

zimacs 16:59 13 Sep 05

Hi

Anybody have any experience of this combined GPS/PDA

Thanx

sunny staines 17:54 13 Sep 05

I have just been looking at various sat navigation and the tomtom and the AA where by far the better two. I am buying the tom tom as the AA does not yet cover europe.

HXP 23:04 15 Sep 05

Very good - and when run on an iPAQ u have a great PDA and GPS when you need it.

anthonystorey 00:42 18 Sep 05

ive just bought a pin 570 (£279 from comet)and its fantastic and very easy to use it came with uk roads preinstalled and europe on seperate cds. you can download speed camera positions (gatso etc free from click here)only problem is that i had to buy an external antenae (£35) as i drive citreon and those pesky french like putting metal in their windscreens.

mole44 08:39 18 Sep 05

i have a navman 510,tis brilliant,went all over south wales area,never let me down once.a few operator errors by me not looking at countdown to junction so wrong turn.but get one you`ll not regret it.

bounce75 22:28 21 Sep 05

I have had the pin 570 since the beginning of August & I must say its brilliant no problems at all. I am just buying a sd wifi card for it.

zimacs 22:41 21 Sep 05

Thanx for all the responses. I have now purchased this item over the internet from GPSK Handtek for £255 incl next day delivery. Never ordered from them before but their service was first class. I have been on one long journey and one short journey and at times deliberately took wrong turns - it got me back on track within less than a minute. The advantage of it being an all-in-one that can be used out walking, the PDA etc. and the ability to increase the SD card and copy over the maps have made me very happy with the purchase.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…