National UK Distribution plc

Chegs ® 17:05 14 Mar 04

I have just spotted an advert on a passing car,offering megabucks in earnings,my question is,will this earn me any money?

I ran a search on google,and it pulls in 118 results all refering to this "National UK Distribution plc" but little clues as to exactly what this moneyspinner involves(eg,distribute what)click here

Forum Editor 17:52 14 Mar 04

but anything that includes the words "distribution" and "high earnings" and is advertised on car windows smacks of one thing to me.

Clue: The ancient Egyptians entombed their Pharaohs in them.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:59 14 Mar 04

100% guaranteed MLM. At a guess I would say Herbalife or the equally gormless Amway. Here is why it will not here I really despair at these lame schemes.

Jarvo 18:09 14 Mar 04

That these adverts tend to be on older cars, maybe they dont want to damage the paint on their brand new Merc SL500 when they are not running their part time empires :0))

Belatucadrus 20:37 14 Mar 04

Before entering the pyramid, ancient Egyptians were mummified, a process involving removal of the brain through the nose. Fortunately no longer necessary, but somehow a good metaphor.

spuds 00:06 15 Mar 04

Looking at some of the weekly junkmail that I receive, I have missed out on many occassions in being an overnight millionaire.I once wrote off to one of these megabuck companies, suggesting that I would send no money, as I would pay the required fee plus interest from my first big pay cheque. Never did have a response, I wonder why!.

Chegs ® 01:38 15 Mar 04

Interesting,I am naturally sceptical of any of these "get rich quick" schemes,I have had the "Amway" rep knocking my door uttering blatant lies about their marvellous products.I was tempted to become a "Health Food" rep,but the cd they sent for me to see how much it had improved their lives,kept crashing my puter so it got binned.

The car I saw this scheme advertised on was nearly new(53 No. Plate)but the driver probably has a full-time job,her partner will have one two,so any revenue(commision)she gets for introducing new salesfolk will eventually add up to enough for a nite out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…