Name and address of Travel Co MD please

dunderheid 16:22 05 Feb 06

Caledonian Travel Managing Director

Could somebody tell me how to get the name and contact address of the managing director of Caledonian Travel, Hope Street, Glasgow please, which is part of the CHG Group so that I can write a letter of complaint.

Please excuse me for posting this in another thread. I'm new here!

pj123 16:45 05 Feb 06

See what you mean. Can only suggest you phone them and ask the operator for the MDs name. Or, alternatively, email them and ask again there.

click here

Joe R 16:51 05 Feb 06

dunderheid,

this is the phone number given out by them.
0870 243 2424

Joe R 16:54 05 Feb 06

pj123,

sorry for copying your link, i didn't look at it before posting. Now i'm a dunderheid. :-)

P.S. "dunderheid" Scottish word which translates to "thicko". :-)

spuds 17:00 05 Feb 06

Generally the policy of the PCA forum is for computer related questions and answers.

The quickest and simplest way that I would suggest, is that you telephone the company and ask them for details of the managing director and also the company secretary. By law they should provide this information, plus details of their registered office.

You could also do a check against company records.

pj123 17:55 05 Feb 06

Well, here is a turnup for the books. I emailed
Caledonian Travel at 16.46 today. I have now got an answer. The Managing Directors name is: Carl Brackenbury. So I would suggest you write to him and address it to:

Caledonian Travel
107 Hope Street
Glasgow
G2 6LL

dunderheid 17:56 05 Feb 06

spuds
Where could I find their compay records please?

dunderheid 18:09 05 Feb 06

Thanks to everybody who responded to my post.

Forum Editor 18:33 05 Feb 06

perhaps I could remind you that we're a computer forum, and we deal with computer-related problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac