myDV

cherri 22:39 22 Dec 05

Hi, my name is CharlotteI am a 19 year old student, I saved for months to buy my boyfriend the perfect gift, this perfect gift being a mini ipod. To add to the drama my little brother got mugged a few weeks ago and his ipod mini was stolen, I recommended that my dad bought him one from myDV also. The only reason I used myDV is because the ipod mini has been discontinued and the apple store do not sell them anymore. It is two days before Christmas and I have no way of reordering my gifts. I feel so ashamed and disappointed. I have never been ripped off before and I would not have noticed, so early on if it wasn’t for the lack of replies from my e-mails and that fact that the phone number they gave is an American voice mail.

DO NOT USE MYDV!!!
I AM NOT ALONE WITH MY COMPLAINTS!!!
STAY AWAY FROM MYDV!!!

De Marcus™ 22:48 22 Dec 05

click here oooh nasty!

cherri 22:49 22 Dec 05

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSERN

De Marcus™ 22:59 22 Dec 05

Have you registered your details with the victim registry watch?

P.s. TRY NOT TO SHOUT WITH CAPITAL LETTERS SO MUCH, it's easier to read in lower case for my tired eyes. ;-)

cherri 23:00 22 Dec 05

BEWARE myDV owner has opened a new site gardenready.co.uk

IF ANYONE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS SITE GO TO gardenready-ripoff.co.uk

cherri 23:01 22 Dec 05

thank you

i forget i have cap lock on

cherri 23:04 22 Dec 05

De Marcus
sorry to bother you but what is the web address for victim registry watch

De Marcus™ 23:06 22 Dec 05

No bother at all, here you go click here

De Marcus™ 23:07 22 Dec 05

Oh and many thanks for the heads up about this.

cherri 23:10 22 Dec 05

thank you very much.
i have already regestered my details, i found all this information out earlier today

wee eddie 06:03 23 Dec 05

Explain what you mean by "Ripped Off"

You cannot make sweeping statements and then fail to back them up with any detail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…