My Twinhan DVT MagicBox does not work!

RodneyB 19:35 06 Feb 05

Having read various threads in this forum I decided this was the way for me to be able to watch Freeview on my computer (a Mesh AMD 64 3200+)

I installed in without too much trouble and can see it listed in the device manager as "USBDTT - USB DVB-T adaptor" and is "working properly". I have a co-ax cable linking it to my TV aerial socket. I have a 12' mast on the roof plus an signal amplifier which used to give good TV reception before I switched to cable TV.

I go through the DTT SETUP process where the box scans for channels. It seems to pause at various transponders and says "analysing". But when it gets to the end there are no channels in the list.

What am I doing wrong?

JonnyTub 20:11 06 Feb 05

try a manual scan and post this in the helproom, you'll probably get a better response

RodneyB 10:12 07 Feb 05

JonnyTub

I've moved it over to the helproom as you suggested. Not sure how to do a manual scan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…