My number one object of desire......

Forum Editor 23:25 07 Jun 05

Two years in the making, is finally available in the UK.

click here to see it.

Pooke 00:19 08 Jun 05

I thought it would have been a great big yacht FE?

Interesting gadget but you can get better specs in a laptop for half the price. I'd wait til it becomes cheaper and they develop it more.

Tim1964 00:19 08 Jun 05

I liked the
"Please note - this unit comes complete with Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition"
in bold and red as if it were some kind of warning!!

wiz-king 05:26 08 Jun 05

Dont tell Kate B, it will be on her list asap. I dont like the keyboard layout - I would have to retrain my fingers, more typos than usual.

wee eddie 07:22 08 Jun 05

easier on the pocket stitches.

Otherwise, I agree with you. Totally.

Arthur Scrimshaw 09:39 08 Jun 05

Surely not your number one. That must be the wife? ;-)

961 11:15 08 Jun 05

No...the garden pond

(Bit of a fanatic, we hear)

iambeavis 14:03 08 Jun 05

I think I'll stick to salivating over the "Nikon D2X".

Stuartli 14:46 08 Jun 05

To be honest I can think of lots of more exciting things on which to spend a sum of this magnitude...:-)

But then again, unlike the FE and others, I don't require to have use of a laptop or similar whilst away from home.

Forum Editor 17:17 08 Jun 05

is that it's a fully-fledged computer, yet it's small enough to slip into a (reasonably-sized) pocket. Ideal for me, I could travel even lighter than I do at present.

I used to have a Toshiba Libretto, and it was a perfect companion. Unfortunately the day came when it just wasn't sufficiently specified, ands it had to go.

I had a Psion MX for a while, and it was great, but it wasn't a computer in the Windows sense of the word. Now I have a laptop and a brand-new HP PDA. I'm not complaining but...........

Ah well, Christmas will come around soon enough, and maybe the price will have dropped a bit by then.

TomJerry 17:21 08 Jun 05

It is a great tool for those IT expert who need to do a lot of powerpoint presentation.

Shirtpocket has better price click here

You can add it function by installing ritepen (an great hardwritting recognition) click here

NEC produced a 12" tablet PC only 0.8kg. This is my object of desire, but cannot find any English version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…