My Mesh Computer

gooseb3rry 10:33 08 Jun 06

I've seen a few people complain about Mesh recently and not many who have had no complaints so I figure it's my duty to address the balance.

I bought a Mesh PC in January, an Athlon 64 Dual Core system that I've had next to no problems with since I got it. It arrived ok, no probs there. Setting up I was a little unsure of but a call to their support line sorted me out in no time at all.

In march-ish I had a problem with monitor flicker which was resolved by a quick call to support. I'm not entirely sure what was causing it but an update of a video driver was all it took to sort it out. It occurs to me now that I never thanked the guy, I think his name was Baz.

Since then not a problem, well, not unless you include the fact that my dad has started insisting he use the PC to write his letters n stuff.

MG

folder4mags 13:05 08 Jun 06

I also had a few problems with my pc when bought from Mesh. Yes it took sometime to sort out & was a bit of a nightmare, but since then a part from a few software problems the pc works fine.

And can handle everything i need to do including high end CAD work. And it's good to see that Mesh and Davey & Co are willing to help, well done.

freaky 13:30 08 Jun 06

I bought a Mesh Matrix with Athlon 3500+ Processor (939 PIN) December 05. It worked OK straight from the box, and 'touch wood' has been faultless ever since.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5