my experience with colorcases.com

nooyawkah 02:13 22 Jan 03
  nooyawkah 02:13 22 Jan 03

I recently ordered a power supply from colorcases.com. Here's a copy of my posting on resellerratings.com.

They will not respond to emails-ever! My credit card was billed the same day as the order but now, going on 2 weeks later, I have never received a tracking number or any other communication. I feel like a sucker. Buyer beware!

More has happened since I began this rating. Today is 3 days since I cancelled the order and a couple weeks since the order was placed. I just got a note saying "sorry, we were out of stock for a few days, here's your tracking number." I then asked why he waited so long to tell me they were out of stock and also ask why, after I cancelled, did he send the order, and the response was "we never got your email." I sent him a copy of the email. He then told me the email address I used was invalid. First of all the address was taken from his website. Additionally it was never returned as undeliverable. He then wrote and said I was free to ask for an RMA number. I asked if that meant I was supposed to pay for shipping in both directions. Yes, was the answer. I also wanted to know why he had so a low reseller rating. He said that there are always a few dissatisfied customers and he had many, many others who ordered and reordered. What else can I say?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:13 22 Jan 03

Moral of story...forget emails if you have an urgent query, use the telephone.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…