My Evesham experience

cactusjack 11:56 13 Jan 04

I ordered an Evolution 2800 Blue Lightning PC from Evesham on the 30th December 2003. I opted to have the PC delivered on a Saturday. After ringing Evesham on Friday 9th January to ask about the progress of my order, I was told the PC would be ready by approximately the 13th January. I proceeded to send Evesham an e-mail (through [email protected]) just to confirm that it would indeed be eventually delivered on a Saturday. I received a phone call a few minutes later. An Evesham employee proceeded to tell me that my PC was ready to go, and would be delivered the following day (Saturday 10th January)! Fantastic!

As promised, the PC arrived on Saturday. The set up went smoothly - as soon as I figured out how to correctly hook up the Creative Inspire 6700 speakers.

The PC has worked very well since Saturday without any problems. I want to commend Evesham for a job well done and for getting the PC to me so quickly. All I am waiting for is the Starter Pack which I ordered with the PC - according to the invoice that came with the PC, the starter pack is soon to be delivered.

I purchased 2 games specially to play on my new Evesham PC (Warcraft 3 and Medieval Total War). So far I have installed Warcraft 3, and it plays great through the 256MB ATI Radeon card.

Evesham's PCs seem to be top quality and their service is fantastic. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of buying a new PC.

Jester2K 12:00 13 Jan 04

Nice one...

BTw Medieval Total War - top game....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…