My Ebuyer saga continues

Totally-braindead 17:49 01 Jan 03
  Totally-braindead 17:49 01 Jan 03

To sum up, I bought the following items from Ebuyer at the beginning of December.
Second hand ATX case - arrived with the front panel smashed off, the plastic brackets which hold the front of the case on were lying inside. Hardly surprising considering the case wasn't protected properly, it was just in the box with no packing.
Second hand Western Digital Hard Drive - didn't work kept coming up with numerous faults which even the downloads from the website didn't cure.
PC133 memory - Dead On Arrival
Multimedia speakers - appear to be ok - so far
Everspring CD Rom - doesn't read most disks and the ones it does read it will only read about one time in 10
Duron CPU, heatsink and fan - yet again appears ok but since I can't get the system up and running properly its differcult to tell.
And lastly a 3.5" floppy - which appears to work
Now I know that 2 of the items were second hand but even so they are meant to work aren't they?
And the memory and CDrom, well they were new and they don't work.
I decided well before Xmas not to deal with them again, but that was before the latest couple of component failures. All I can say is:
1 - Their products are crap
2 - Their customer service is non existant ( as all who've used there "e notes" system can agree with)
3 - Their costs are NOT significanly lower than anyone elses.
Message to Ebuyer" hope all of you have had a miserable Xmas and a pathetic New Year. With a bit of luck you'll go out of business this year leaving consumers with a better standard of service."

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:03 01 Jan 03

.....Incoming.

G

Pilch.... 18:19 01 Jan 03

me ducks.....

ebuyer recently answered one of my enote's, 3 months after being sent.

bremner 18:19 01 Jan 03

..can't believe it's lasted 25 minutes

mikeyb59 20:14 01 Jan 03

... I ordered several items (48x CDR's, cooling fan, PCI USB card etc) on Sunday evening and they were all delivered in perfect condition at 7-40 am Tuesday.

Hooray for E-buyer.

Some you win, some you lose...

Hapyy New Year

coffeecup 20:36 01 Jan 03

Hope they don't go out of business TB!

Can't fault them!

BLH 20:46 01 Jan 03

I also ordered items from them for my home built PC. motherboard > athlon xp processor > floppy drive & a miditower case. all arrived on time and in good condition. The PC works fine.
Sorry but I have to agree with mikeyb59.

malarky 23:18 01 Jan 03

I'm sitting on the fence! I had some good deliveries but if you want any kind of service Ebuyer absolutetely sucks.

rev.bem 00:00 02 Jan 03

i have used ebuyer on several occasions without problems but judjing by previous postings it would sem when they get it wrong they reallly get it wrong

tbh72 00:20 02 Jan 03

LOL after failing miserably to secure SD Ram with another company I have decided to place an order with E-Buyer.... I opted for the next working day delivery for an additional few quid. 512MB PC133 SD RAM £40.00 (..... BARGAIN).

I'll let you guys know if I have trouble!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…