My beloved mouse

OTT_B 20:31 27 Jan 11

has died :(

R.I.P the Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000.

The reason for saying the type of mouse that I have, is that its ergonomics suit me perfectly.

Can anyone recommend a good replacement, preferably suitable for gaming?
I appreciate that all decent gaming mice are wired, but I really do need a wireless mouse.

Budget is £60ish inc delivery.

gengiscant 00:46 28 Jan 11

click here Excellent
click here Expensive but ace.
click here another good one
click here as is this.

mole44 05:15 28 Jan 11

Look on Amazon loads to suit,i`d post a link but don`t know how.

OTT_B 08:18 28 Jan 11

gengiscant

Thanks for posting the links. I was looking at some of those mice last night. Do you have experience with any of them?

mole44

to post a link, just copy / paste the address in. The 'Click Here' will appear automatically once you click Post Response.

Any more mouse suggestions welcome :)

Chris the Ancient 09:26 28 Jan 11

Laser Mouse 6000 in stock at Amazon!

click here

Chris the Ancient 09:27 28 Jan 11

click here

Just searched on Google.

OTT_B 10:41 28 Jan 11

Thanks for posting, Chris the Ancient.

As much as I liked the mouse (which is currently eeking out a little extra life with the use of a wad of blutac!), it's not really much good for gaming. It appears to have quite a latency which means losing out on valuable milliseconds before getting a shot off!

Chris the Ancient 10:49 28 Jan 11

Your welcome.

Not being a gamer, I don't really know what people need! But I thought you meant that you (sort of) wanted a replacement 6000.

I use a Logitech MX Revolution and find it superb (I use it for gaming too).

It is now discontinued, but has been replaced by the Performance Mouse MX - click here, available from Amazon - click here

HondaMan 11:27 28 Jan 11

If you are looking for a mouse and keyboard, try the Logitech K800 wireless keyboard. I have had one for about 6 months and it is fantastic.

gengiscant 11:53 28 Jan 11

I have used them all bar the most expensive one.But on the whole I liked the Microsoft mouse,very comfortable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant