Music piracy great

Sir Radfordin™ 15:44 20 Jan 03
  Sir Radfordin™ 15:44 20 Jan 03

says Robbie

click here

Dicky B 16:57 20 Jan 03

I bought Robbie's new album last week, which I later noticed was 'Copy Protected'. As all my CDs are ripped to my iPod (for my own use only!) I was pretty upset at this.

Lo and behold, Adaptec Easy CD creator was able to detect the audio files on the CD and I was able to create a copy without any problems. I then used this copy to rip the mp3 files.

I hope the record company didn't pay a lot of money for the protection software.

SteevScotland 17:39 20 Jan 03

My sister got the robbie album for her christmas. It said in tiny print that it was 'Copy Protected' so I thought I'd try to rip it anyway. Windows Media Player ripped it no problem!

Cheers S

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:53 20 Jan 03

He is the biggest user of publicity....the only reason he did this was for column inches especially as his songwriter has dumped him. What was the name of the American film star that he was supposed to be getting spliced to when his career (and hers) were taking a bit of a battering? The photos were the most unrealistically posed that I have ever seen.

Forum Editor 18:37 20 Jan 03

he was a self-satisfied fool, and this proves he's an irresponsible fool. He'll get his money, no matter what, and he knows it - that's why he feels able to make this kind of inane remark.

Sir Radfordin™ 18:41 20 Jan 03

Thats a bit harsh don't yo think?

He's good and he knows he is good so all credit to him.

Sony would be the fools for paying such a large amount of money.

« Ravin » 18:52 20 Jan 03

why go so far as easy creator when windows media player itself does it! lol made a post few days ago about the copy protection click here

spuds 19:16 20 Jan 03

I wonder what it feels like to be an £80 million fool!!.

Sir Radfordin™ 19:29 20 Jan 03

if you have the money to spare send it my way for reasearch!

rickf 20:40 20 Jan 03

Well! If you must buy RW......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…