Music download site, recommend one?

BITS&BOBS 16:18 17 Dec 04

Hi there, im looking to finds out if there is a good legal music download site, after giving in to relentless pressure from my better half i'm on the look out.

Ive not allowed them so far as i dont want poorly written code and a load of viruses on my finaly tuned PC, ive been looking @ napster.com that is £9.95 per month with unlimted downloads of songs which is the kind of thing i'm looking for.

Any suggestions, many thanks in advance.

JIM 16:29 17 Dec 04

Apple itunes for me and easy burning to boot.
Must give credit to our FE for the introduction via a posting at one time.Must admit i was not a net music man as such, but the way Apple deliver has changed my view.

Jim.

erkmatrix 16:38 17 Dec 04

I did read somewhere that stellios from Easy Jet and all the Easy companies he now runs, called Easy Music click here said it would be ready for christmas but not heard of starting yet so dunno, I'm still waiting till its worth it as I think the ones out there now are too expensive for a digital product, I prefer to pay £8.99 from cd wow at the moment for a actual product , I may be interesting in Stellios cheap downloads though if you can listen to the music without subscribing.

Phil

BITS&BOBS 18:47 17 Dec 04

Im using a Sony MD player so will itunes work on that ?

JIM 20:27 17 Dec 04

You're not really supposed to. MD players use music from Sony Connect service or your own music collection, not other online vendors.

But there's a workaround - get a program like TotalRecorder and others which can record a copy of the iTunes song as you're playing it.

TotalRecorder. Not many $ :)

click here

Kate B 00:32 18 Dec 04

I'm with junipaire - buy the actual CD. Rip it using whatever software you prefer in whatever format you prefer. And you can look really smug when your mate's hard drive goes *phut* and takes all his paid-for tracks with it because you will have a hard copy of the music.

crimbo 08:56 18 Dec 04

I use the MSN Music club, which links from the XP media player, prices seem reasonable, and they allow you to burn up to three copies once downloaded. You can even import the album art if you're really creative!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…