Multivision...i think....

partyboy17uk 21:12 28 Mar 03

Hey everyone,
very soon i am going to buy a new PC, I have been looking all over and found a very reasonable PC for my budget.

Multivision Ionix R95 | £785.00 INCL. VAT

=================

What i have been looking for;
AMD Athlon XP 2500 or 2600
120 GB Harddrive
128MB videocard
no monitor needed
512MB DDR Ram
CD-R drive
DVD drive

I want to spend preferrably between 700 and 800 UK pounds, just for the base unit, no monitor.
=================

Who I have looked at;

(the price with the specs from above)

Time - the cheapest, but only 12 months warranty
(700 pounds)
Multivision - loads of warranty, cheap
(780 pounds)
Mesh - little bit expensive, nice warranty
(850 pounds)
Evesham - very good reviews, but expensive
(1000 pounds)

=================

Multivision seems to come at the top of most of PC Advisor's charts, I was just wondering if anyone knows how good the company is with support overall and how good their PC quality is? I looked at Romulus2's UK retailers review site but they only have about 5 reviews.

You get 2 years on site and 3 years off site warranty with Multivision which seems very nice for the lowish price. My last PC that i had was very bad quality and almost everything in it was replaced, that is why i want to know....

Thanks! Dave

mole44 08:17 29 Mar 03

go to evesham,after all theres more to a pc than components.if you got a good monitor just buy the base unit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…