Multivision Solus 1010 - 1030

Darren184 19:57 26 Nov 03

Has anyone bought either Laptop?

I'm not interested so much in the customer services side which seems to dominate the forums more performance, pro's/con's of the systems.

Anyone have one and like/dislike it, recommend it as a good buy?

At the moment I'm leaning towards the 1030 over the 1010 because of the DVD writer and 9600 Radeon.

Cheers all.

Darren184 20:28 26 Nov 03

Out of interest, do multivision sell their systems via other retailers or solely through the multivision website?

sdf 22:11 26 Nov 03

I have a 1010, if your not interested in the cust service side (which there is a stong chance of you needing)the only other major critisism I have is the viewing angle of the screen is poor, even for a TFT. One piece of advice i stongly urge you to consider, when your laptop arrives, check the hardware. Mine came short of RAM and with a number of other probs. otherwise you get a lot of specifications for your money

sdf 22:12 26 Nov 03

also as far as I know they only sell through website and over the phone

Darren184 23:11 26 Nov 03

Obviously Customer Services will be an issue that I need to consider just wanted to attempt to prevent this thread turning into a 'how bad is X's Cust Services' thread...

All this talk of systems arriving half finished or lacking in advertised spec is making me think twice though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…