Multivision

kingkenny 22:04 04 Feb 03

Hello all,

I'm interested in buying a PC for my dad and have been looking around for him. Does anyone have any stories they would like to share on Multivision - good or bad.

How are their systems for performance etc. I was thinking of the Elite 5XP with AMD 2700+ chip.

If anyone would like to share their thoughts it would be appreciated

Cheers in advance

Kenny

Lú-tzé 22:14 04 Feb 03

Go a multivision and recommended them too - good build quality, good prices.

They have a presence here on these pages.

Like all manufacturers, they have good and bad postings here.

Lú-tzé 22:15 04 Feb 03

Line one: I meant to say "got" not "go".

*mark 22:23 04 Feb 03

I had a sytsten from them which didnt work properly. I sent it back after 10 days and they credited my credit card without any problems.

Id advise you and your dad to go for it and buy the system but just sure you use a credit card.

Hope this helps.

Mark.

cheapskate2k 14:18 06 Feb 03

I ordered a pc from them back in october, it took 5 weeks to arive after they said 2, then it broke after a week. Self explanatory really. Also there great shop says it all, a bit down market. I got an evesham afterwards and thats been great.

meta4 13:31 07 Feb 03

Just got my 2nd PC from them, and it will be my last.

Hard drive failure, floppy drive failure, appalling on-board sound (and I *mean* appalling - has to be turned right down just to hear it clearly), late delivery, unreturned phone calls, USB plugs that fall out of the back cos the sockets aren't right.

Am currently in the process of rejecting the machine.

The 1st PC was great, but I bought that before they became really successful and forgot what "quality" meant.

Oh, and I paid for guaranteed pre-9.30 delivery (£35) - it arrived at 10.20 and they won't return my calls about getting refunded.

And it arrived with US mains plugs on it - it took them 3 days to get me UK ones.

Bad...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…