Multimedia Payphone

trekkieΩ 12:25 01 Apr 03

I'm in need of some information in regards to the toppick.

I'm in the midst of purchasing a sub-Post Office with a gift shop, and looking into getting something similar in there.

TXT, e-mail, fax, phone and websurfing all in one. The one BT's selling has all the features I need, but it's a bit pricy: click here . Around £3000 they are, any1 know of a cheaper solution.

Also if it's possible I would like to connect it to a copier so that clients who need to download forms of the net would be able to print them.

trekkieΩ 18:48 01 Apr 03

Maybe some1 overnight?

Belatucadrus 20:24 01 Apr 03

click here try Rocom, if anybody knows they will.

trekkieΩ 07:24 02 Apr 03

Thx, Belatucadrus. I've e-mailed them with my query, but it does not look like they have any multimedia equipment. Will wait for a response from them.

Thanx again,

Belatucadrus 11:55 02 Apr 03
  trekkieΩ 12:31 02 Apr 03

Thx again Belatucadrus, have e-mailed them as well. Now I'm only awaitng response from either of them.

If I don't hear anything from either of them, I'll click this thread resolved by the end of the day. Thx for your input and anybody else who might have tried.

trekkieΩ 18:26 02 Apr 03

No feed back from either companies. Looks like BT just gained another customer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…