Multifunction Colour Laser Printer

mr. h 07:24 06 Jun 05

Looking to by a colour multifuction laser printer any good recomendations. the only ne ive seen is the HP Color LaserJet 2840.

Aspman 11:16 06 Jun 05

I've been very pleased with my Canon MP360. Not a current model but I'd but the equivalent again. More expensive than an HP up front but I can now get replacement cartriges from catex for 99p each.

Aspman 11:17 06 Jun 05

I've been very pleased with my Canon MP360. Not a current model but I'd buy the equivalent if I was getting another multifunction device. More expensive than an HP up front but I can now get replacement cartriges from catex for 99p each.

Aspman 14:57 06 Jun 05

My apologies I'm not reading properly MP360 is an inkjet.

Jdoki 15:20 06 Jun 05

Depending how much you want to spend I would recommend devices by KyoceraMita (click here).

They are comparable or slightly more expensive to buy than competitors, but running costs are the lowest.

Print quality and features are excellent across the range - however they are aimed more at 'business colour' output rather than amazing photo reproduction.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…