Multi-function printer advice?

chrisbenwalker 20:17 06 Oct 08

I am looking for a half decent multi-function printer ie- printer, scanner, copier.

I have a photo printer which is not too bad, but want less blk than the current printer, seperate scanner etc.

I'm not in the business of spending too much, and just wonder if anyone has any first hand experience with any of these products, and how much I would need to spend.

BTW, I am not interested in wireless, onboard disply etc etc etc. Just something that I can scan my old pictures, and be able to print them off in decent enough quality.

chub_tor 20:26 06 Oct 08

click here is my choice, bought one 3 months ago and absolutely love it.

Covergirl 22:40 06 Oct 08

. . .about the same time, but it is a bit of a big one.

Absolutely faultless so far and I'm still on the enclosed cartridges (but I don't print a lot).

I don't know about other companies software, but you can fit as many photos as you can on the scanner plate and it separates them into individual pics (providing they are spaced correctly). It has got a display though.

However, check this one click here# - another canon - for half the price (and half the resolution by the way).

Then there's the MP220 at Argos click here for £39.99.

chrisbenwalker 21:31 11 Oct 08

Thanks for the repiles.

Canon looks like a good choice, although the Mp610 looks just a little out of my price range....

I have seen this

click here

that looks like a possible option. The reviews seem quite good and I want it for casual printing, scanning of old photo's and not really much more. I will be printing photos aswell.

chub_tor 22:17 11 Oct 08

I see no problem with your choice, it still has single cartridges, the spec is not quite as good as the MP610 but it is still very respectable. Most reviewers like it so I think that it is a good choice for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now