Multi destination plane ticket

VNAM75 23:21 18 Aug 09

I want to find out how much it will cost to go from the UK to Hong Kong, then on to Australia. I want to stop off at Hong Kong for about 5 days then go to Australia for about 7 days.

I normally use lastminute.com and they have a multi stop option but I'm not sure how to input the details. What other websites can I use to check prices? What's the weather like in HK and OZ in December?

Forum Editor 23:38 18 Aug 09

you'll be in the Hong Kong winter, and the temperature can vary between the low 50's and the low 60's Fahrenheit. I've never found it necessary to wear a sweater there at that time of the year, but my wife sometimes does. It will feel good, because the humidity drops considerably.

As far as Australia goes, it depends on where you'll be. I mainly go to Sydney, and in December the summer will be getting under way. It's normally around 75 to 80 Fahrenheit, but can drop to the low sixties. You'll probably see some rainfall, but not too much.

My favourite airline for the Hong Kong/Sydney run is Cathay Pacific, but I'm sure you can get better deals than they'll offer click here

VNAM75 23:48 18 Aug 09

Thanks FE. I was at Hong Kong in feb 2007 and it was around 26c. I will be going to visit relatives in Melbourne. From what they say, it is a better city overall than Sydney.

Would I have to buy 2 separate tickets? (UK to HK, then HK to Melbourne)

Forum Editor 00:28 19 Aug 09

You'll buy one ticket for the round trip.

Melbourne is similar to Sydney as far as climate is concerned, although possibly a little more changeable. You'll be pleasantly warm - say 60 to 80 degrees - in December.

I'm not sure about it being a 'better' city, but it's certainly a beautiful one, and multicultural - there's lots to see and do there.

VNAM75 00:48 19 Aug 09

OK, thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video