mrsite.co.uk Opinions

My wife is looking to set up a small website to sell her products following on from success with an eBay shop.

We've been looking around the net and found Mr Site click here which looks very interesting.

Do any other forum members have any experience or comments about them, or indeed any other e-commerce web hosting companies that may be worth looking at?

Thanks,

CoB

spuds 18:06 22 Jul 06

Seems to be okay. What I would suggest, is that you use the 'Happy Customer' link, and perhaps contact one or two of the members for their comments.

If you look at 1&1 click here , you may find a similar package available there, for a comparison.

jamescrocket 18:48 22 Jul 06

I suggest you cross reference Mr Site & all Happy Customers with click here for peace of mind.

dontmeshwithme 12:35 24 Jul 06

I have set up a couple of 1&1 hosted sites (although none include the ecommerce option). I found them very good, espcially the site builder tool, if you want something done quickly see click here , if you want an example of what can be setup in about 2 hours and to judge the speed of the hosting. You get good software (if you need it) and helpful support, pricing is fairly keen as well.

I would definately use them again.

Hope this helps

Thanks for all comments.

My wife recieved good feedback from the Mr Site Happy Customers enquiries and so took the plunge!

Very impressed with the ease that you can build and maintain the site, which is what my wife was after.

Rgds,

CoB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…