MP3 Speakers

morkin 19:35 17 May 05

I am going on Holiday and I am thinking of taking my MP3 player. Does anyone know whether speakers for MP3's will be good enough for a small apartment?.

I note that the the usual 2 watt power is low but I am aware of the space restrictions. Any ideas?.

I have tried to get a test at the stores but have been unable to get anyone to help.

DieSse 22:14 17 May 05

"speakers for MP3's"

Speakers are speakers - how are they particular for MP3s??

I would be very pleased when on holiday if people in the next apartment used headphones - but I suppose quiet speakers would be OKish

;-))

v1asco 22:31 17 May 05

the Sony Fold Out type. They are small (about the size of a CD case but twice as thick). I have tried to find a site for them but no luck. About 2 watts is right, they are powered and loud enough to drown out ship noise but not upset the guy in the cabin nextr door, which I am sure DieSse would appreciate. I last saw them on sale about six months ago. I am sure any powered speakers will be alright.

Maplin have loads

click here

Happy Hols

Taffy

v1asco 22:34 17 May 05

Just found Sony Speakers at Dixons

click here

At £25 they are £50 cheaper than when I got them for my mini disc about 4 years ago.

Taffy

byfordr 08:56 18 May 05

click here

Superb! Also carried cds...worth getting the stereo version

HTH

R

TomJerry 15:30 18 May 05

I have one and realyy suprised the quality and loundness of the sound pumped out by this little guy. It even comes with a carry bag.

You can return to Dixon if you do not like it after some testings at home.

Creative Labs Travelsound also got excellent reviews click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…