MP3 players with FM-Tuner

chrismuir 21:05 30 Oct 04

Am after an MP3 player, for use when I am out walking, on my bike, on holiday etc.

I would like one that can store several hours of music, rather then one that will store all my albums (sorry iPod!). If it can also be used as an FM-Tuner then that would excellent. Does anyone have any particular advice on what to look for, or any recommended players.....?

abbott8 22:23 30 Oct 04

My son bought a 128mb packard bell model from dixons for £69.99 a few months ago, he swears by it, long battery life, fm tuner and easy drag and drop with the supplied lead/usb2 connector. I know its a packard bell and from dixons, but it does do the job

rickylea 01:51 31 Oct 04

I have one of these, for exactly the same purpose. The FM radio is ideal.
click here

You may want to have a look at this site.

click here

lucozade9 16:26 31 Oct 04

dabs have a real cheap 1 i think for about £35 but i might b wrong!

for their site click here

sean-278262 12:36 01 Nov 04

click here

There is a huge selcection on offer if you are looking at not to "bouncy" exercise I would suggest any of the smaller hard drive players. 4 models all 1.5gb drives are under £150 and you can store about 350+ songs. 3 of them being from major manufacturers. The lesser know hard disk player also has an fm radio that you are looking for.

Also check out the portables section as you can have a 128 drive for under £40.

I would go for a hard disk as you can do more with them, being able to put a bigger collection on them without the need to load another collection of songs every couple of days after getting bored of the same stuff. also the fm radio usually can be recorded to them for later enjoyment of whatever you like to listen to.

TomJerry 16:32 01 Nov 04

Mega Stick 128mb USB MP3 Player + Radio + Voice £43.48 click here

Mega Stick 256mb USB MP3 Player + Radio + Voice £76.96 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…