mp3 players

morph1976 21:35 07 Mar 05

Is there an mps player on the market that can better the i-pod ? im interested in getting the i-pod mini but want to know what the others are like

TomJerry 21:45 07 Mar 05

better value? almost all others are better valued, better sound quality, many of them,

better in style and fasion, do not know becuase different people has different taste

what ipod mini good for, popular with teen girls, look silly, good to get rubbed

TomJerry 21:48 07 Mar 05

according to my 15 years daughter

bremner 21:49 07 Mar 05

TomJerry has their opinion.

I wonder if they have actaul used an iPod mini.

My daughter has one, it is excellent value - £135 for 4Gb. It is stylish, has excellent sound quality with a decnt pair of headphones and she has yet to be rubbbed!!!!!

TomJerry 21:55 07 Mar 05

i got one for my daughter almost obe year ago from states and she does not use it any more after novety worn off

morph1976 22:26 07 Mar 05

so really the ipod mini's a safe bet then ! i do want something that doesnt resemble a brick with a screen, is decent value an has top quality sound, so does that mean the ipod wins ? or is there a choice ?

ade.h 22:28 07 Mar 05

Iriver HP140 is a good competitor for the Ipod.

Creative Zen Micro more than matches the Ipod Mini.

And the Shuffle is bettered by almost any player with a screen!!

Crash 23:35 07 Mar 05

iriver h10 is far better than the ipod mini

Monument 06:59 08 Mar 05

I am getting an mp3 for my daughter and she of course wants the iPod mini. The iPod mini 4GB is £139, and the iRiver 5GB is £184.

£45 for a FM tuner and 1GB (and no street cred) I can't see the value there. I will stick with buying the iPod.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…