mp3 jukebox - so many to choose from

Adz1310 17:24 16 Nov 04

So many types, its hard to choose. bought one bout 10 months ago, mediasonic, wat a waste of money that was!!!So want to be happy with the next player i buy. was looking at a creative zen touch. Want something with bout 20gb storage, and between 100-190 quid. Anyone any suggestions and where to and where not to buy from.

D.O.M. 17:43 16 Nov 04

I've just bought a 30Gb Creative Zen Xtra for £170 from Amazon and it's great. I chose this model after reading a number of reviews. I was especially attracted by the fact that it has a removable battery, excellent sound quality and can be managed by Windows Media Player if you wish. Creative have anewer model the Zen Touch but you get more storage for your money with the original.

pj123 17:47 16 Nov 04

Give this a go.

click here

wjrt 20:47 16 Nov 04

iRiver gets a better rating than Apple iPod in many reviews
click here
has iRiver iHP-120 for £199.95 or so with free snail mail p/p or pay extra for quicker delivery

sean-278262 20:54 16 Nov 04

click here will if you can find a cheaper UK price for a player price beat it for you and if they cant will send u free headphones when you order from them. There is also an offer of free Sennheiser MX300 headphones from them with any order over £50.redeem code mx300future if you get a price beat you will have to email them to get the phones too as there can only be one redeem code!

have you looked at the iRiver range a bit more expensive but worth it.

Also look at the philips hdd120 for 169+ free delivery to the UK + a £5 voucher + the headphones MX300 + if you can find one in the UK cheaper (a quick google will probably find one!) they will price beat it.

They are also very helpful and always if there is a problem strive to go out of the way to help you, of the many people I know, the ones that have had problems AMP offer to help troubleshoot over the phone, if no luck just return it for a sparkly new one, not bad at all as many wouldnt even let you return it!

IanR_ 18:15 17 Nov 04

I bought an iRiver iHP140 from Advancedmp3players,very good service (they did a price match for me) and the player is superb.I got it for sound & function rather than looks.

mikef. 18:30 17 Nov 04

I love my Creative Zen, and the latest version is getting some very good reports.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…