Mouse2House

Josie2805 10:47 14 Mar 09

Has anyone ever used this company? I ordered a toner cartridge on 02 Feb and they later informed me it was out of stock. Email received end of February saying it was expected back in 09 March & would be dispatched. There is still no sign of my toner, which is showing as in stock on their website, but what is starting to worry me is I can't get through on the supplied phone number.
Would be very grateful for any feedback on the company. Thanks

user8 11:11 14 Mar 09
  user8 11:12 14 Mar 09

If you paid by credit card contact your Bank who may be able to help you recover the money.

Josie2805 20:04 14 Mar 09

Thanks, I've already emailed them earlier today & will again try to contact by telephone on Monday. That's the number I've been ringing user8. Hopefully it'll come right. This is the 1st time I've ordered from them & I'm sorry to say it'll be the last.

Forum Editor 23:16 14 Mar 09

is a house in a quiet residential cul de sac. The business is obviously being run from somebody's home.

That isn't in itself a cause for concern, but it does sometimes mean that communication can be a problem - there may be only one person involved.

Josie2805 23:21 14 Mar 09

Thanks FE, hopefully I'll get either my toner cartridge or a refund. I'll not tick as resolved just yet as I think it would be fairer to give it another wee while to see if I can get it sorted & then update the thread accordingly.

Josie2805 23:45 19 Mar 09

Just to close thread, got no reply to my email however the toner cartridge arrived yesterday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017