Mouse

Pc-cillin 23:26 23 Jan 03
  Pc-cillin 23:26 23 Jan 03

Hope you don't find this question too sad.

I'm looking for a new PC mouse must be optical.
I wouldn't mind a cordless, but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the mo. So a corded one would fine.

I have just got in to gaming a bit and I have read that cordless are not as good for games, what do you all think?

Can you suggest some good mice (corded/cordless) and the sites to get them from.

Cheers

Tim1964 23:55 23 Jan 03

The Computerworld website has an optical mouse for £9!!

I use a Vivanco optical (with funky red glowing scroll wheel) and will not be going back to the ball.

Pc-cillin 00:01 24 Jan 03

Hi Tim,
What is their website?

vinnyT 12:35 24 Jan 03

I use a Logitec optical mouse, it's very good. The reason some gamers find that cordless mice are not so good, is the (slight)lag between the movement of the mouse and the movement on screen, this only really matters when playing games.

Scan (click here) have the Logitech Pilot Mouse Optical at £14.04

Tim1964 23:58 24 Jan 03

The Computer World web site is click here

tbh72 00:05 25 Jan 03

Logitech here too..... It's USB optical & has a wheel.

It's a very comfortable mouse for extended periods of use. Oh & it's the same colour as my mouse mat, hehehe.... Well that's important right

Ellie3009 00:36 25 Jan 03

I was bought an optical mouse, cordless for my birthday.
Made by A4 tech, from dabs.com or e-buyer, and costs under £20.
Also, its rechargable, comes with USB charger, or works with a nokia phone charger, so no replacing batteries all the time!

powerless 09:07 25 Jan 03

"I have just got in to gaming a bit and I have read that cordless are not as good for games, what do you all think?"

Rubbish - i have a cordless mouse and it's fine with games.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…