Mouse

flycatcher1 10:02 10 Dec 06

My nearly 4 year old Microsoft Wireless mouse is getting jumpy and I am looking for a Wireless replacement any ideas ?

Starfox 10:20 10 Dec 06

I use a Logitech laser mouse, good if you are into gaming, otherwise have a look at

click here

Bernard2 10:39 10 Dec 06

I recently switched from an optical wireless mouse to a Logitech G7 laser wireless mouse. It is excellent and I would recommend you go for a laser model. Starfox's suggestion is a good one.

again a logitech revolution laser here more than happy

spuds 11:56 10 Dec 06

I purchased a Packard Bell from PC World about 12 months ago. Lovely bit of kit, all for £9.99 at the time.

freaky 13:16 10 Dec 06

Got two Logitech G5 laser mice......excellent and they are resistant to cats !

Forum Editor 13:54 10 Dec 06

with Microsoft optical mice. My present one is a 'Comfort Optical mouse 3000' and it's fine.

Over the years I've tried lots of different mice, including wireless ones, but I've always returned to the Microsoft products.

freaky 14:08 10 Dec 06

Agree with FE regarding Microsoft Mice...they are well made and reliable, but Logitech are more innovative with their designs and have a very comprehensive range.

I use to use optical mice, but find laser versions are more precise, and function better irrespective of the surface they are on.

Kate B 17:59 10 Dec 06

I use a wired Apple Mighty Mouse - the shape fits my hand and I can't be bothered with batteries for wireless mice.

Totally-braindead 18:35 10 Dec 06

I use a simple wired Microsoft Optical Mouse and am happy with that. I do hear good things about this mouse but I haven't tried it myself click here That particular one is wired as well but they do wireless equivalents.

I've used this one for the last 2 years and it's been absolutely great click here. It's one of the older models now so it's quite cheap in comparison to todays very similar models.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…