//some 3rd party need geo

The most powerful PC in the world!!!

CutNpaste 23:44 01 Feb 05

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know or has seen a PC wich could be classified as the most powerful in the world.
If so please write down the specs.

Cheers!!!

TomJerry 01:20 02 Feb 05

any computer use by a person is a PC?

or the computer on your desk for game?

GANDALF <|:-)> 01:53 02 Feb 05

That will be the ASCI Purple. click here Doing a ghost image of the drives would be interesting.

G

FelixTCat 13:50 02 Feb 05

It's the . . No, it's just been beaten by the . . . Oh no, a faster one has just come out!!

Computers are getting more powerful and faster almost every day. Also, because different processors and different graphics cards differ in how they deal with different processes, the most powerful for games may not be the most powerful for rendering graphics, which may not be the most powerful for managing databases.

CutNpaste 17:57 02 Feb 05

How about for each catagory

Charence 19:04 02 Feb 05

What sort of categories?

garrema 22:39 02 Feb 05

what about;

Super Budget PC,
Budget PC.
An then wait for it...
Power PC

Joke!

wags 23:57 02 Feb 05

...and the point of this thread is ????

GaT7 02:36 03 Feb 05

See click here - click on links at right for the specs (they come with a 8-year limited warranty click here). G

CutNpaste 18:55 03 Feb 05

All i wanted was someone to list the specification for both a gaming and multimedia PC. So that i can look for similar components and apply to the one that i want to build.

But i am after a multimedia pc, which must handle audio and video seamlessly and must have the ability to render 3D sequences in 3d Studio Max faster then any other pc.

Cheers guys

jimmybond 19:23 03 Feb 05

ok so you want a fast PC - fairy nuff - but why does it need to need to be 'faster than any other' PC?
There aren't any prizes for this (I don't think!), and as you'll have seen from Gandalf's thread, you'd need a room the size of two tennis courts even if you could afford it :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…