THE MOST ADVANCED ALBUM CREATOR TODAY!

mbp 13:55 29 Aug 04

I am looking for a versatile Digital Album Creator that will allow me to input my own artistic styles, insert interesting or humurous descriptions, enhance the photos, and be able to be able to place it on the web, or to send the album privately via email, and will not cost a fortune. Some directed me to Album Creator at:
click here
Has anyone used this program, and what do they think of it?

anchor 09:24 31 Aug 04

Album Creator seems a bit too "flashy" for my taste. Have a look at the free JAlbum.

click here

AndySD 11:07 31 Aug 04

click here SwishPix click here for peoples submitted albums.

Stuartli 14:18 31 Aug 04

Your thread title gives the impression that you've already found it...:-)

mbp 12:16 01 Sep 04

Stuartli; yes, I found it in a magazine review. I was most impressed by the review so much so that I downloaded the program. [I must be the biggest Mug for new innovative programs.] But I also hoped that I could encourage a discussion on its merits or demirits. I also like to be able to send my friends and relatives something new, different and artistic, esapecially if I can do it within the privacy of an email, rather than putting it on the web. I do that as well, and it is by invitation only, not generally for public view. I believe that the general public are not really interested in family photographs. So save it for family and close friends. I don't want to bore the world!

Well, I have sent my first Album by email, direct from within Album Creator Pro 3.3 successfully. However, except for Christmas Templates, there is only one option for email transmission, and that is not so imaginative. But some of the HTML and Flash templates look quite exciting and appealing. There is a lot of flexibility in the different themes and templates available. There is more that can be downloaded. However some of the templates have to be paid for [this bit I am not happy with. I simply hate schemes that try to squeeze money out of your pockets as so many schemes are heading these days.I prefer that the sale is comprehensive and final.]

On the whole, the flexibility of the program makes it interesting for those who like to make Web Albums that are different. Many Free Web sites offering Sharing space are just so stereotyped. On the whole, I think the BASIC version of Album Creator Pro 3.3 is worth the very small investment, IMHO!

Stuartli 13:30 01 Sep 04

I'll keep it in mind if I ever need such a utility..:-)

No need to pay for what you require. Plenty of websites around, such as:

click here or click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…