Morgan Computers - Bouquet

dewskit 11:40 03 May 06

I placed a substantial on-line order with Morgan Computers on Sunday 23 April, expecting delivery on Tuesday 25th. When nothing had turned up I phoned Morgan, and actually had the phone answered by a human, Robert, who checked that the order had been correctly handled and despatched by Lynx the previous day.
He promised to contact Lynx and try to find where the package was. In the event he was unsuccessful and phoned me back to say that Lynx had definietly received the package at their cetral hub and were now querying all their depots to try and locate the package.
He telephoned me every afternoon last week to say Lynx had still had no joy, and to make sure it had not been delivered.
As the package was still missing on Friday, Robert promised to send out a duplicate order on Tuesday (Lynx were closed for May Day on Monday) and it has just safely arrived.
How refeshing to be kept in the picture all the way through, and to actually have them call back at the same time each day as promised.

spuds 11:48 03 May 06

This should be a standard procedure for many customer care service procedures, but alas, this is not always the case with some companies. Once you have paid your money, then it should not end there, and any company director worth their salary should realise this.

Nice to hear reports like this, then it makes the whole procedure of on-line shopping more simple and definitely more enjoyable.Keep up the good-work Morgan.

Totally-braindead 11:48 03 May 06

Thats very good to hear and a big thumbs up to them. I've only ever bought 2 items from them and both arrived on time and exactly as described. The proof of a good company in my opinion at least is what they do when something goes wrong and from your posting Morgan obviously did well.

welshbenson 12:30 03 May 06

I have bought from Morgan for the last 5 years and never had a problem. Getting through to a "human" when needing to get hold of customer service is refreshing in these days of call centres being automated.

City Link have no humans on their phones!

bfoc 22:41 03 May 06

Morgan and Morgan Auctions for a number of years and if there has been any sort of problem (very, very rare) they have sorted it out quickly and without fuss.

Some years ago I was the highest bidder on a Fuji digital camera which was faulty when it arrived. Morgan arranged a swap out the next day, with the courier picking up the dud camera and delivering the replacement. This for a camera that I was paying around 50% of the high street price for!

Many other operations could learn something from Morgan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…