Morgan Computers

Zero G 16:46 13 Jan 07

Anyone bought from them?
If so what do you think of them, any good or bad things?

howard64 17:12 13 Jan 07

I have used them a few times no problems with them and when their carrier failed to deliver an item on 1 occasion and I had to buy it elsewehere due to time constraints they refunded me immediately.

Severn Bore 17:19 13 Jan 07

I recently bought an excellent Linksys wireless gateway and PC card from them. Ordered via Internet just after lunch on a Monday, goods arrived before 9am on the Tuesday! All in top condition and well packaged. Excellent value.

dewskit 20:01 13 Jan 07

Used frequently. Always found them efficient, and when a problem with carriers lost a PC they phoned me each day to keep me updated with situation, also a phone call gets picked up by a human!

Highly recommended

Tony

Stuartli 20:22 13 Jan 07

Morgan Computers is a well respected company.

One point that I've mentioned in the past is that many of its "refurbished" offers, especially Fuji digital cameras, are in fact apparently brand new, but discontinued models.

Presumably they are badged as refurbished to save upsetting those who bought at the normal price..:-)

Border View 23:11 13 Jan 07

Excellent service and value for money.

bfoc 00:14 14 Jan 07

Both their main and auction site (click here) often and have been most impressed.

I have found their customer service excellent. A couple of years ago I bought a camera through their auction site which, a day or two after delivery I discovered had a problem. The person I spoke to arranged for the courier to deliver a new camera and collect the defective one the next day.

I have often recommended them and will continue to do so!

Totally-braindead 00:42 14 Jan 07

I've bought a couple of things off them and they've been fine.
Do read the descriptions properly, as has been mentioned some of the items are refurbished and have a limited warranty, some are refurbished and have a full one year warranty so as I said read what it says. Also check about as sometimes you can find the item cheaper and sometimes you can get a brand new item for a few pounds more than they sell a refurbished one for.
I like them and pop into their website every couple of weeks to see whats on offer.

cyberphobic 11:14 14 Jan 07

I've bought many items from them and always found excellent service and value. Be aware that VAT is added to the final purchase price and always check which carriage band applies, sometimes this can take the edge off what appears to be a good deal. Having said that I've bought several items from them for much less than the going rate on ebay

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…