Morgan Computer Co - Excellent Service

dewskit 18:36 04 May 05

I purchased a few items from Morgan on April 7th.

When, yesterday, I opened the final package, which was still sealed in its manufacter's film, it was to discover a Network Cable missing.

One phone call - "A replacement will be sent out Sir".

Package received in todays post.

How nice to deal with a firm which is so responsive to its customers satisfaction!

Tony Evans

ldlucan 19:14 04 May 05

Got a web address?

wiz-king 19:50 04 May 05

I have always had good service from them click here but they will only send credit card orders to the cardholders address. Bit of a pain when I buy things for work and they wont deliver there and I have to use a cheque intead of my credit card.

ldlucan 20:55 04 May 05

Thanx. Will check it out. Always seeking reliable suppliers.

g0slp 21:21 04 May 05

I agree with them being reliable. Used them several times.

dewskit 22:02 04 May 05

Sorry I had to go out for a while, but see wizking has already posted the URL

bfoc 15:02 05 May 05

Their auction site can be good for bargains!

click here

I have used them often and found them excellent.

I bought a digital camera which on delivery wasn't working properly. Contacted them and they sent a replacement which arrived the next day and the courier collected the dud one! This for an item which cost me over £100 less than street price!

Just remember if bidding that all bids are ex-vat.

Also do price check with Morgan's main store, sometimes items go via auction for more than the main store!

Stuartli 16:38 05 May 05

The company has been around for a long time and has built up an excellent reputation.

There's no doubt that some brilliant bargains can be acquired if you are in the right place at the right time.

russmini 22:36 05 May 05

There is an easy way around that little problem, i found it on here a few months ago, so can not take all the credit.

If you phone up your credit card co., you can ask for another address to be registered to that card, but for all billing etc to stay as is.

That way your card can be used to send items to two different addresses depending on where you will be.

Problem solved !!

I did it cause i ordered a PDA with Dell and it worked a treat.

Hope this helps.

dewskit, sorry to kind of hijack your thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…