morecomputers.com

interzone55 10:20 27 Sep 11

I'd just like to congratulate More Computers

Yesterday afternoon I ordered a new router, and as it wasn't urgent opted for their free 7 day delivery.

Just after 9am this morning it arrived.

Superb service, better than Amazon considering their free delivery usually takes a minimum of 48 hours.

spuds 11:08 27 Sep 11

" Superb service, better than Amazon considering their free delivery usually takes a minimum of 48 hours".

48 hours and free delivery is not bad at all, considering some companies charge quite a lot for delivery, and then have problems delivering the item within a sensible time. I tend to find Amazon very good, some of their MarketPlace sellers can be a little slow at times, with item taking up to a week to arrive.

I also use Ebuyer, Toolstation, Screwfix, CPC et al, and have ordered items late in the evening (well up to 7/9pm), and have usually received them the next working day, usually with free delivery. Our local Toolstation and Screwfix will also get stock delivered to your required location or store the next day for free, if the local store as suddenly run out of stock. You cannot ask for better than that?.

interzone55 11:32 27 Sep 11

spuds

I wasn't levelling any criticism at Amazon there, just pointing out that free next day delivery is even better than their free 2-7 day delivery.

Amazon are by far the best online retailer and the benchmark that other retailers are measured against

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…