More Wanadoo Problems

Giggle n' Bits 12:27 23 May 06

Wanadoo have now left a marker or Tag on my line preventing me from going to another ISP for a new broadband service.

After Calling wanadoo they had no records I use to have a Broadband service with them even though this was a couple of week before when I was with them on Broadband. They said I was a Pay as you Go customer. Wouldn't mind but they have been billing me for Broadband for around 2 years.

Other complaint is this, Wanadoo was to issue me with a refund for 4 months lack of service becase they botched up the upgrade from 2MB to 8MB and generated a incorrecect Provisioning of LLU on my line. They said the refund had been carried out back to my card.

I called as they would not let me view my statement online becase I had cancelled my account with them, understandable but they said the refund was carried out and back on my card. No refund back to card.

So I called again and they said 4 people had attempted to refund the money and fianlly person No. 6 said it was not possible to refund back to card because my account had been closed. Again they lied. They said they would issue a Check refund and they said it had been processed. Ok, I now have to wait 6 weeks for it to arrive in the post.

Where does wanadoo get off ? Do they really know how to treat a customer and do they know what they are doing. Be Warned, Wanadoo have no idea of the meaning of customer service.

I have now contacted Ofcom to register compliant ref the Marker left on my line preventing me from regsitering with a new ISP Broadband. Its thanks to this other company who told me they had left the marker and I have double checked with another isp to confirm this.

961 19:34 23 May 06

Why not try PCAdvisor Consumerwatch?

Giggle n' Bits 01:20 24 May 06

Am I missing something ?

961 08:56 24 May 06

I mean the reader help column in the magazine

Giggle n' Bits 12:40 24 May 06

I have the magazine but writing letters that may never get seen by PCA editors would seem to take months where as posting here is a few mins.

Giggle n' Bits 12:41 24 May 06

Just to point out ot people there customer service and Broadband should be given carefull thought.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…