More MESH misery

dax1 15:52 04 Jun 07

I've read some of the experiences with MESH with some despair as I am going through a very similar bad experience.

To cut a long story short, after 4 years happy use of a MESH PC I replaced it with another in Dec 2006.

By the end of January 2007 it was crashing all the time, with Blue Screen/error message problems.

After much complicated technical support from MESH (beyond my capability) which resolved nothing I got a local PC repairer to check it out. he advised to return to MESH immediately with bad sector hard drive issues.

Eventually amd after much hassle returned to MESH by dropping it off myself at the start of March 2007, as trying to telephone or e-mail is impossible.

Returned to my home nearly 1 month later after chasing (only via fax seems to work).

Exactly the same problems occured, it was not fixed at all, so rejected the PC under MESH terms and conditions.

Took them 2 weeks to collect the PC for further technical assessment as part of the refund process on 19 April.

As at June 4 I am still waiting for a response having e-mailed, telephone, faxed on numerous occasions to no avail.

So MESH now have my PC and my money and I had no working PC for almost 3 months. In the end I've bought another cheap PC from PC World so the kids can keep up with school work etc.(all working perfectly well).

I don't want to go legal, but see no further route for a refund - anyone got any advice?

A word of warning to those looking at MESH for a new computer - and I was a satisfied previous customer!

pj123 16:19 04 Jun 07
  The Brigadier 18:27 04 Jun 07

It's a tough one this, i would suggest you try to see if Davey @ Mesh can help. I when dealing with Davey found him to be very helpful when i had problems. Or see the the Forum Editor can help at all?

If however you feel you have no confidence anymore with Mesh then your options are limited to either trading standards click here or fill in the form for Watchdog click here

Probabilitydrive 20:45 04 Jun 07

individual companies click here
are listed here, including Mesh. It is an additional tool to resolve an issue should you chose go down the complaint route.

iscanut 21:23 04 Jun 07

Its all very well saying email Davey but this should not have to be the way to sort this out. It beggars belief how a pc can be returned by a retailer supposedly repaired and still have the same problems. Mesh have had more than enough time to sort this out. Get tough and consider your legal options. I too had a Mesh once..Not again !

Ancient Learner 22:03 04 Jun 07

Such a shame. I am watching this bad stuff about Mesh.
I've had 3 of their PCs and all have been v. good, but we are considering 2 new PCs for Grandchildren at Xmas and Mesh are fast disappearing as a likely supplier now.
But who dare one use. They all seem v. questionable to me.

dax1 10:59 06 Jun 07

A positive update to the months of grief.

Got a call from MESH today to state that they had given me a full refund (also confirmed received by the Credit Card Company).

So for those with MESH PC problems - keep perservering, a result is possible - for those considering MESH, think carefully!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017