Moonscape Installation

mikhael911 16:41 16 Jan 03
  mikhael911 16:41 16 Jan 03

This is praise - not a gripe nor a question. I tried to install Moonscape from the CD, but with no luck, so I contacted CSM Solutions. They tried every which way to help, but we got no further. Now, I have been contacted by the developers who are not only providing lots of advice, but who have also offered me a free replacement of the software. Bear in mind that my original copy was a freebie. This is - to date - probably the best customer service I have ever experienced!!
Moonscape could certainly teach other companies a thing or two....

Mikhael911

Kryten 17:07 16 Jan 03

Install this on the Kids WIN 98 PC, now I cannot get it to boot. At is point in time I'm trying what I can to get it up and running again, without a format. I don't think I will try it again.

mikhael911 08:36 17 Jan 03

They've suggested this to me, too (and I run Win 98). Mind you, it has given me a lot less grief than Roxio's GoBack ever did - that used to crash my computer!

Mikhael911

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…