lucky1 18:11 PM 18 Jun 11

Somehow or other my wife's Mastercard details have become available to this company who, although based in Phoenix, Arizona, have an address in Uxbridge and a UK telephone number. To cut a long story short the sum of 29.95USD has been deducted from her account. She has had no dealings with this company nor have either of us heard of them before. Their website states they set up websites for the above monthly fee. Mastercard have stated there is little they can do and suggests she call their enquiry line on Monday! She has tried phoning the company with no joy, and emails to them are returned unanswered. I see there are complaints about them on other forums for much the same thing. I have posted this thread just in case anyone else falls fowl of them. Check your credit card statements thoroughly folks!

Forum Editor 18:39 PM 18 Jun 11

Transferred to Consumerwatch from Speakers Corner.

lucky1 18:46 PM 18 Jun 11

Sorry should read - Yet another senior moment!

lucky1 18:50 PM 18 Jun 11

Sorry F.E. - TWO senior moments!

lucky1 19:18 PM 18 Jun 11

Thanks for your advice fourm member. Mrs. lucky1 is certain she has had no dealings with the company and always ensures the trusty padlock is there before inputting her card details when online shopping. I think it will be me who will be having stern(er) words with Mastercard on Monday!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…