Monopoly - New Edition

techie4me 18:00 25 Sep 07

So if you live in Liverpool or Leeds they are poor areas.
St Albans & Exeter are the posh places!
More at click here

Totally-braindead 18:12 25 Sep 07

Bit of nonsense as Dundee is part of the red areas and Dundees population has been dropping for years, it also won the covetted title for the highest number of unmarried teenage pregnancies for 2 years running and thats for Europe. Not sure if they were top this past year or not.

robbiepaul79 09:02 26 Sep 07

You have something against unmarried teenage people having children?

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:46 26 Sep 07

'You have something against unmarried teenage people having children?' Yes I certainly have a huge problem but I would call it common sense. The 'problem' increases if they are claiming benefits and the fathers are absent or claiming benefits. Do you have a problem with this?

G

ventanas 11:20 26 Sep 07

Perhaps robbiepaul79 would like to pay for the upkeep of these children himself, because I certainly object to having to do so.

robbiepaul79 11:48 26 Sep 07

If a person in not married yet not a teenager is it ok then?

Sorry i have no real interest in the subject, if Braindead had objected because Dundee was a mere s"$t Hole i would of agreed, yet does it matter where they pick the whole country is like that these days.

Totally-braindead 12:16 26 Sep 07

I was only commenting on the subject as I read they had the highest rate of unmarried teenage pregnancies in Europe and they were the highest 2 years running, perhaps they weren't the highest last year I don't know.
Do I object to unmarried teenage people having children? Yes when the state ends up paying for it. I have no objection if they live together and support themselves and don't scrounge off the state but the majority of them do. And its that I object to.
They can have as many kids as they want but I don't see why I and every other taxpayer in the country should pay for them.
I do find it surprising that the Monopoly game has somewhere like Dundee on it. I lived there for about 10 years because it was where I worked and didn't hate it or anything but have to say theres a lot better places to stay. I suppose you can say that about anywhere.

Why wont it work 20:13 26 Sep 07

Oh I remember this thing. You had to vote for the city you thought was best. The only thing was you could vote once a day... so people could keep going back and voting over and over.

I remember on Facebook there was a huge amount of competition between university students over it. It's a load of rubbish really!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…