monitors for under £120

kchakrak 11:24 10 Jan 03
  kchakrak 11:24 10 Jan 03
  €dstow 11:41 10 Jan 03

It is best not to post your email address on these pages - you never know who may be picking them up. even here there are weirdos.

Also, by replying by email, you will have the respondents email address - something again that may be considered undesirable.

Another also is that posting replies on the forum pages enables other members to share the wisdom.

€d

kchakrak 12:13 10 Jan 03

i know the risks, but i dont care, i have 4 email accounts.

slightlymad 12:33 10 Jan 03

Ooh, now you're in for it. You just wait till €d gets home...

kchakrak 12:38 10 Jan 03

???

slightlymad 13:34 10 Jan 03

Your response could be construed as having no regard for the other two valid points that Ed raised, namely the privacy of other forum users, and denying them the opportunity of accessing information resulting from the post ~ asking them to email you is effectively rendering the discussion private. No offence intended, kchakrak, merely enlightenment.

Stuartli 18:33 10 Jan 03

The GMR is built somewhere in the Far East; China I think.

New Samsung Xiod 17in models are on offer at Scan of Bolton for under £100 (click here) and often cheaper on its TodayOnly page.

Or you can buy a Medion at Staples for £99 - cracking monitor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…