money gone in a blink but no ink

grumphy 10:24 07 Nov 08

Has any one dealt with Ink in a Blink? They have
taken cash but still no ink. Excuse takes longer
to deliver to remote parts My mail is delivered from Glasgow (pretty remote place??) Received mail from New Zeland posted same date as Ink in a Blink claimed they depatched ink.

grumphy 14:51 07 Nov 08

bump

grumphy 14:53 07 Nov 08

sorry (despatched)

Pesala 23:38 07 Nov 08

This is the place for lively and thought-provoking debate with other forum members.

Consumer Watch

Need some advice about what to buy and where to buy it? Not sure which supplier to use? Maybe your supplier treated you badly, or maybe you received excellent service.

Forum Editor 00:29 08 Nov 08

from Speakers Corner.

grumphy 11:00 08 Nov 08

Ink arrived today 9 days after order placed.Black cartridge had emptied itself into package. Coloured cartridge was very low according to printer.I can think of an odorous word to rhyme with ink to highlight this service.

Pesala 14:40 08 Nov 08

Return the package and ask for a replacement and a refund of postage. If they don't comply then don't order from them again.

Try Manx Print Care: click here

I haven't ordered anything from anyone for ages, but I have no complaints about their service.

Choicestationery click here seem to be recommended frequently on these forums for inkjet compatibles.

grumphy 18:45 08 Nov 08

Pesala

Thank you will have a look cheers.

Mungolloyd 21:55 05 Dec 08

I only live about 25 miles from where they are based - I could have crawled there and got the ink quicker.
It took them eight days from my order to (apparently) post it. It then took a week to turn up, when I contacted them, they said that 1st class Royal Mail can take up to ten days to be delivered!
Rubbish, I won't be using them again.

Kevscar1 23:49 05 Dec 08

Mungolloyd
Royal Mail don't even consider an item to be lost until 15 days after dispatch so I'm afraid it's not rubbish. but I agree they shouldn't have taken 8 days to send out.

Stuartli 23:53 05 Dec 08

Why not try click here instead?

It's also based in Scotland and charges quite remarkably low prices for what have proved excellent products....:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5