Modding tools "Drill's - Dremmel, etc ?

M4D 17:38 22 May 04

Hello,
I didn't know where to post this really but here goes .

Im after a new drill for modding my computer, ;)
i have just broke my old one "Dropped from a window" :'( Good bye drill ;'(

Anyhow i need something thats not too expensive, Got loads of extras and addons for sharpening, grinding, cutting, screwing etc .

I have just bought a new LianLi PC70 and it needs a top blow hole and possably a side blow hole too
if my temps dont get better with the top hole then mod the side i will do but for now i just need the top doing, ;) .

What drill's /Tools do you modders out there use for modding your computers ? Any recomendations please, But it's a good drill im after as there more versatile pc, general and home wise ...

sidecar sid 19:06 22 May 04

Have a browse here

click here

If you see anything you are interested in see if there is a Premiere stockist in your area and ask them for there best trade price on that item.

spuds 19:51 22 May 04

click here click here or any B&Q,Focus,Homebase etc

M4D 19:56 22 May 04

Nice one, Looking now :)

Anyone recomend anything theyre using that's sutable
for modding, With lots of addons and extras ? ...

sicknote 20:00 22 May 04

Try here click here then look for product code N88BF & N07AU in the tools section

Totally-braindead 20:01 22 May 04

Woolworths do them, own brand make but they're not bad and come with lots of accessories

Satmansq 10:07 23 May 04

Are you sure that the temperature problem is from poor ventilation of the case, i had a problem with overheating which was purely down to poor circulation around the case, repositioning of the case or improving the circulation around the case were my choices for a solution.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…