Mobilefun website

VNAM75 23:24 08 Aug 05

Has anyone used this website, and would you recommend them? I've found a phone I want and the price is quite competitive.

click here

wint 20:17 10 Aug 05

I have used them. I bought a Nokia Bluetooth earpiece. Good price and quick delivery.

I will use them again.

Wint.

Diver14 22:15 10 Aug 05

I've also used them - no problems and quick delivery.

Matt Barlow 14:18 11 Aug 05

I have used them several time and are really good.

I would recommend them.

VNAM75 16:10 11 Aug 05

Thanks

Danoh 09:16 20 Jan 06

I tried to place a simple web order for 2 bluetooth devices from Mobile Fun Ltd.

Not only have they persisted in sending me the wrong items, but even when I have send back via recorded delivery as requested, they continue to get it wrong.

To make matters worse, they are also billing me incorrectly.

Trying to contact them is a nightmare and there is never any written response via email or letter.

This is such a simple transaction for such small amounts, I dread to think how they would cope with larger and more complex orders.

My 1st and last order with this lot.

P/S
Also commented in another thread where you had posted;
click here

Danoh 21:59 20 Jan 06

I’ve copied over from your other posting click here

Fri, [email protected]:56
----8< snip >----

As for mobilefun, the ordering went ok (Sept 05) and the phone was despatched recorded/special delivery as soon as I provided them with some ID. When I reported the first fault to them via email it took about a day for them to reply, which was reasonable I think, and they told me to send the phone back to them.

But I took it to my local o2 store who fixed it under warranty at the their repair centre. But the Insert Sim message has re-occurred.

I initially wanted to buy from one stop phone shop who were absolutely uninterested and useless when I asked about transfering my o2 prepay number to a o2 contract phone. But mobilephone were very helpful with this and told me they had computer systems (pre set pac code?) that could port over the number, which they did a few hours after after my phone was activated.

<<< >>>

Thank you for providing some balancing comments, which gives me hope that perhaps they are just having a bad spot at the moment, compared to before Xmas.

I called them today and succeeded in getting through after hanging on for 15-20 minutes, whereas previously I gave up after 30 mins. Even my first email over 2 weeks ago have not been responded to, which is why I resorted to calling.

During the call, once again verbal agreement and understanding appeared to be clear and friendly. However when it comes to dispatch, delivery and invoicing, it has fallen apart completely.

Fingers crossed that I will finally get the correct product delivered and refund received promptly.

Mightily competitive pricing though, so lets hope they do sort the operational things out so we can all benefit without the worry.

Danoh 08:55 21 Jan 06

Finally got the correct product ~ now for the refund to happen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…