miroland good or bad you judge

zinc3 18:32 28 Feb 03

i bought a computer from a microland it was a computer best buy and was a good deal untill
i recieved it they had changed both the cd writer
and dvd rom.(diffrent make) When i clearly asked for e-mail confirming the machine to be as magazine spec.which they replied it would be. when it arrived they had`nt even changed the burning software as it was locked to the drive i was supposed to have had also the system kept bottling up
was told to format and start again 1 week old system with only office added week later power pack went sent replacement 2 weeks later powerpack
gone again and a third has come and gone and my computers dead as a dodo.had enough wanted my money back guess what no chance send computer back we will fix it.surly i have rights to a refund as formatting inside aweek shows there setup was bugged 2 cd roms changed from original
spec 3 powerpacks later i have no cofindence in the machine next time power gose so could motherboard etc. by the way power pack went on start up each time and i have a surge proctecter
any help
zinc3 tanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…